We’re happy to announce that we’re now adding Paytm as an online payment partner for you!
You will be able to make all your educational fee payments via your Paytm Wallet, credit card, debit card, or through net banking. We really hope you will enjoy this convenient, fast and cashless process!
Paytm gives you the convenience to pay your fee without any hassles, in a few clicks. Here’s how:
1) Log in to https://paytm.com/education
2) Under the Fees Payment option, click on ‘Institute’
3) Select the “Sant Nirankari Public Schools” and location “Nirankari Colony”
For the direct link Click “PROCEED TO PAY” button given below:
4) Enter your “Admission Number” in
5) Confirm the student details and fee details & proceed..
6) Pick your payment option. ‘Pay Now’ with your Paytm Wallet or Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking. (No convenience fee when you pay your fee with Paytm)
7) You’ll receive a payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id.
How To Pay Education Fee on Paytm App?
|Q.||How can I do online payments for my education fee?|
|Sant Nirankari Public School has now partnered with Paytm, India’s largest & most trusted mCommerce platform, and is giving students the chance to pay their institutional fees using Paytm’s application and website. Paytm accepts all debit cards, credit cards and net banking options for the payment of all fee types for the educational institute. Along with these options Paytm also offers its Paytm Wallet through which the fee can be paid by the student.
Although existing channels for fee collection remain open and cheques/drafts/cash can be deposited in person at the school counters.
|Q.||Which cards are accepted for paying my fee through Paytm?|
|Paytm accepts VISA, Mastercard, Maestro and Rupay.|
|Q.||Can someone else make a payment of my fee with their debit card, credit card, net banking or Paytm Wallet on my behalf?|
|Anybody can make an online payment on behalf of you. To avoid any misuse, the credentials have to be filled in correctly and can only be given by yourself to a third party. The credentials include the correct enrollment identity and a valid branch name.|
|Q.||Can I make my fee payments to the institute in person?|
|Sant Nirankari Public School has kept all the existing systems in place for collecting fees and you can still pay your fee using cash, bank draft or a cheque.|