- The student should be in the age group of 4+ for Pre- Primary and 5+ for 1st standard on 1st April.
- For admission to Class I onwards, there will be written test of English, Hindi and Maths.
- The child should secure at least 50% in the entrance test to be considered for admission.
- Admission will be given on first come first serve basis as per the availability of seats.
Following documents should be attached after qualifying the entrance exam:
- Admission form
- Birth certificate in original
- Residence proof
- School Leaving Certificate in original
- Report Card of previous school
- Two passport size photographs of child
- Copy of Aadhar card